Natural Cures To Fight The Fungus!
Home remedies for nail fungus often work as well as anti-fungus medications.
In modern times we have used excessive antibiotics in ourselves and our livestock causing an epidemic of allergies and fungal growth among other things. Over 30 different forms of fungus can be found in an individual. While we don`t want such things as fungus growing under our nails, these things in their proper proportions in many cases are there for a purpose.
Yeast type fungus for example is often found in the mouth and stomach and is there to aid the digestion of sugars and starches. It`s when these items grow out of proportion that we have problems.
Both the foods we eat and the ones we don`t can lead to excess fungal overgrowth. An overgrowth of Candida is often found throughout the body and can cause Havoc on an it. Lost energy, yeast infections, itchy skin and fungal growth are among the many problems it can cause. Candida creates a craving for sugar and starches which further perpetuates its growth.
Eating too much processed and sugar laden foods and not enough fish, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds can cause nutritional deficiencies which lead to the overgrowth of Candida and other varieties of fungus and bacteria.
Home Remedies for nail fungus
– Start eating more fatty fish like mackerel, Alaskan tuna and sardines. Many western diets are full of omega 6`s and low in omega 3 fatty acids. This imbalance cannot only make nails brittle, but can lower immune function causing overgrowth’s of fungus and bacteria.
– Start reducing processed and sugary foods and replace associated with natural whole foods. This will aid immune function and will go a long way in helping your entire system are more effective.
– Lady`s as much as you may love your artificial nails if you are having issues with fungal or bacterial growth or want to avoid those problems go all natural. The gap involving the glued nail and the real the first is a perfect breeding place for bacteria.
– Try deep breathing to 10 – 20 minutes a day. We have learned to breath shallow, short breaths rather then deep, belly breaths which leads to a stress response in your body. This leads to depressed immune function which makes us susceptible to illness of most kinds. You can use imagery in addition to this meditative exercise and imagine your fighter cells go to war contrary to the fungus or bacteria and winning.
– Apply two drops of tea tree oil to your affected nails in the morning and again during the night. Some studies have shown this to become as effective as anti-fungal medications.
The author is not a Doctor and has no medical training. Always consult your health care professional before using these or any home remedies or remedies.